|362 days before opening||
2016 INTERNATIONAL WATER TREATMENT EXHIBITION
Extra Exhibition：CPCA SHOW 2016 / 2016 International Cleanroom Exhibition
March 15 - 17, 2016
Shanghai Pudong LongYang Road 2345
Shanghai New International Expo Centre china
Shanghai Ying Zhan Business Service Co., Ltd.
World Electronic Circuits Council (WECC)
China Institute of Electronics, Cleanrooms Technology Branch
Shanghai Association on Water Purification Technology
Shanghai Environmental Protection Industry Association
China Ministry of Industry and Information
● membrane technology and facilities
● filter materials
● ultra filtration technology and equipment
● technology for complexion and removal of heavy metal ions
● waste water and circulation use technology and equipment
● liquid transportation
● water quality control technology and equipment and draining pipes systems and all kinds of equipment
● drinking water, bottling water and purification water equipment
● pumps, valves, and equipments
● medicine, material and equipments for water treatment
● newspaper and magazine
● academic research institutes and association and information consulting
Standard Booth (
Member RMB 2100 / m2
Non-member RMB 2530 / m2
Raw Space ( minimum
Member RMB 1960 / m2
Non-member RMB 2240 / m2
■ Standard Booth (
A standard booth will be provided with the scheme as follows:
● fascia board
● 1 information counter
● 2 folding chairs
● 3-sided board (H
● 1 electric socket (220V)
● 2 spot lights (1 more for each 6 sq.m. for booth over 9 sq.m.)
■ Raw Space ( minimum 36 m2 )
● Carpet is excluded. Exhibitor needs to build the stand yourself.
● 30% of the total exhibiting fee will be surcharged for double-deck booth(s).
● Booth management fee charged by the venue is not included in the above price.
● Raw space requirement is applicable only for the exhibitor who applies for the participation independently.
● Only booths over 72 sq.m. are eligible for the constructing of a 2-level booth or special designing. Please
apply and submit your designing plan to the organizer for approval in advance. The organizer will give reply in 5
working days upon receiving the plan. All the related documents will be checked by a senior registered engineer of structure.
■ Other Fee（RMB）
Co-exhibitor: RMB 1500 / each co-exhibitor
If the exhibitor would like to have co-exhibitors at his stand, he shall submit a written application and obtain the
organizer’s prior written consent. A compulsory registration fee of RMB 1500 for each co-exhibitor has to be paid upon organizer’s approval. Then each co-exhibitor will have individual right of putting its name on the show directory, the website and promotion materials.
● Additional requirements for electricity, water and air or others, please see the related application forms in the
Booth/Space Application (click and download)
|Shanghai Ying Zhan Exhibition Service Co., Ltd. ADD：Unit D,23/F,Hui-Jia Building,No.41,Cao Xi Road(N) Shanghai 200030,China Tel：(86)21-54900077|